Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Your WordPress Blog – Is It A Virtual Yardsale?

Is your WordPress Blog one big mess?

I’m a sucker for a good yard sale.  Unless I’m in a hurry, I can’t drive past one without stopping. I guess that started back when my daughter was little. As a single mom of one child and the only provider,  there were no hand-me-downs or much of a clothing budget.  Plus, we lived in Florida…the yard sale mecca of the south! If you’ve ever spent any time there, you know what I’m talking about.  People move in and out of Florida at an alarming rate, so there are always really good yard sales, every day of the year.  Not just on Saturday’s like they have here in my little rural Illinois community.

This afternoon I headed into the big city (population 4,200) to run a couple of errands.  I noticed  several yard sales signs along the way. Well, old habits die hard and my grandson out grows his clothes as fast as he grows into them, so I decided to drive around and see what I could find.

As luck would have it, I did find a few nice articles of clothing for my lil’ guy, a rustic chair for my garden and the find of the day – a large ceramic pig wearing overalls. I’m a bit eclectic, so I just couldn’t resist! He’s such a big piggy that I could hardly carry him back to my van!

As I was driving home, I was reminded of a WordPress blog I came across this morning. Read more...

http://thehappypreneur.com/wordpress-blog-virtual-yardsale/

 

With love and blessings,

Celene Harrelson helps you take the training wheels off of your business, so you can ride like the wind! TheHappypreneur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment