Have you ever visited a business blog and have no idea what it’s about or anything about the writer?
Often times when I do blog reviews for clients, I discover a huge problem.
Their blog has no identity – dry and void of personality. I’m sure you’ve had this same experience from time to time when surfing around, right?
Sometimes this happens because of PLR.
Don’t get me wrong, I think Private Label Rights is a wonderful thing and I encourage you to use it as often as makes sense for you. The problem lies with using it “as is”. It’s really important that you give it your personality. That requires a bit of re-writing to make it your own. A little tweaking so that it sounds like you goes a long way in your blog reflecting who you are. Read more...
http://thehappypreneur.com/business-blog-reflect/
Celene Harrelson helps you take the training wheels off of your business, so you can ride like the wind! TheHappypreneur.com
No comments:
Post a Comment