Thursday, August 23, 2012

If I Hadn’t Made These 3 Mistakes When I Started My Online Business (I’d Probably Be Rolling In Money Now)

When I first started my online business, I was clueless

Silly me…

I had 25 years of business management and marketing under my belt and thought this was gonna be a walk in the park. I mean, I’ve run businesses with 50+ employees. Surely conquering the world behind a computer screen in my jammies would be a piece of cake, right?  Wrong!

I think that’s what most of us think when we start an internet business.  How hard can it be, right? After all, we’ve seen so much about average people finding overnight internet success on autopilot, while they slept.  If they can do it, so can we.

 I’m here to tell you that’s a bunch of whooie.

 It doesn’t work that way.  Nobody who’s green to building an online business just jumps right in and starts making money immediately.  It’s not realistic. You have to learn how it’s done. The process, the mechanics and the marketing. The offline world of business does not prepare you for the online world.  You have to educate yourself, learn then implement, rinse and repeat.  The one thing that offline and online have in common is that overnight success usually takes a while.

Mistake #1 -  Read more...

http://thehappypreneur.com/3-mistakes-when-i-started-my-online-business/

With love and blessings, 

Image

Celene Harrelson helps you take the training wheels off of your business, so you can ride like the wind! TheHappypreneur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment