My words of wisdom from one technophobe to another… just chill!
When taking your offline business online or when starting a new internet business, the technology can be daunting. Actually it can totally freak you out. It did me.
When I first started online, I knew nothing about technology. I could check my email and use MS Works. That was it. I can remember how my shoulders hurt from being hunched over my keyboard for 14 hours a day, muscles all tight because I was stressed trying to figure out how to get a grip on all the technology needed to build my online biz. I made it so much harder than it had to be. I tried to figure it all out on my own, watching YouTube videos and doing Google searches til I was blue in the face to find the answers and still the tech stuff kicked my...
Read more:
http://thehappypreneur.com/technophobes-chill-making-online-biz-hard/
With love and blessings,
Celene Harrelson helps you take the training wheels off of your business, so you can ride like the wind! TheHappypreneur.com
No comments:
Post a Comment