Monday, January 21, 2013

Will The Real Happypreneur Please Stand Up?

Back in the day, I remember a TV show called “What’s My Line?”  It started out in black and white, then went to color and now there is a remake of it with Drew Whatshisname.  (Yeah wise a$$, I know that dates me – I was a little bitty kid, OK!!) Anyway, if you’ve stopped snickering about my age, (it’s a decade before Medicare kicks in, but I did just order my first meal off the senior menu at Denny’s. Ha! Bet you’re still paying full price! Who’s snickering now??)

My point is this… if people have to guess what you do and who you serve in your business, you’ve got a BIG problem. 

Listen to the voice of experience.  I’m going to share something I learned in my journey to becoming a Happypreneur. and hopefully it’ll help to shorten your learning curve.  If you are not being totally authentic, honest about where you are in in the process, if you try to be something you are not – well, your ideal client won’t show up because they won’t know you are the answer to their problem.

When I first started out, I got in...

Read more:

http://thehappypreneur.com/will-the-real-happypreneur-please-stand-up/

With love and blessings, 

Image

Celene Harrelson helps you take the training wheels off of your business, so you can ride like the wind! TheHappypreneur.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment