I’ve tried positive affirmations numerous times in my life without success.
Because I didn’t stick with them, repeat them often enough or believe they would attract what I was speaking into my life, they didn’t. Duh…
To be honest with you, it was because as a Christian, I was afraid of the Law Of Attraction. The Law of Attraction, more specifically principles of “The Secret” suggest that we have the power. This goes against everything I believe. My beliefs are that my power is not mine, but comes from, to and through me from God. He is my source of strength, power, provision, health an all else I have and will ever need. If you believe in a Higher Power, regardless of what your name for that is, you may be able to relate.
Read more...
http://thehappypreneur.com/positive-affirmations-change-thoughts-speech-change-life/
With love and blessings,
Celene Harrelson helps you take the training wheels off of your business, so you can ride like the wind! TheHappypreneur.com
No comments:
Post a Comment