Thursday, September 6, 2012

Panicked Because You’re Not Making Money Online Yet?

Today the remnants of Hurricane Isaac have reached Illinois with much needed rain. Yesterday, I went to town to do my shopping and found chaos.  Both the grocery store and Walmart were packed.  The isles were full and so were the shopping carts. People were panicked! I guess it was the videos of New Orleans and other flooded towns the weather stations and news networks had been playing over and over the past 3 days that did it.

Well, that got me thinking about how we act when we are panicked and feeling desperate in our businesses. When I didn’t start making money in my business quickly, I began it get a little panicky. Panic soon turned into desperation. Being desperate in my business stopped me from making money.  Is this where you are in your business right now? Read more...

http://thehappypreneur.com/panicked-making-money-online/


With love and blessings, 

Image

Celene Harrelson helps you take the training wheels off of your business, so you can ride like the wind! TheHappypreneur.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment